terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

To somebody that I don't know

You have something that I want
You have something that I need
Yeah, I know, I could be wrong,
But it is not what I see

You have the place where I’m happy
You have the colors and the tastes
If you give me a chance, I promess, I’ll follow you
To any home… to any place…

To the skyline, across the universe
To every moment kind, when everything is right or everything in reverse

I don’t speak in my mother’s tongue,
But I assure you: That I’m not wrong!

Just hear me, one more time
Take my hand, we’ll to the other side!

I’m not speaking with somebody I know,
Maybe I am, but I don’t think so…

I’m talking with who want to listen
I’m talking with who want to see
I’m not talking about a feeling missing
I’m just talking about you and me

Who are you?
Listen: I don’t know…
Where are you?
Listen: I don’t know…

When you will read it?
Listen: That’s no matter…
When you will met it?
Listen? That’s no matter…

Matheus Santos Rodrigues Silva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário